NMAR Education Certificate Information
Education Certificates are $69 for members (unlimited credits) and $129 for non-members (unlimited credits) and enable the purchaser to attend Continuing Education classes sponsored by NMAR for the education year. (Nov. 1 - Oct. 31)
Education Certificates can be purchased at the time of online registration (credit/debit cards only). If you wish to register for a class and pay with a check or cash, please call NMAR 752-4197.
Mail checks to NMAR @ 110 Cooperative Way, Kalispell, MT 59901
When purchasing an Education Certificate, the holder agrees to the policies adopted by the Education Committee. Holder agrees to:
- Education Certificates are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Reserve a space by calling or emailing NMAR staff ahead of time, preferably 2 weeks before class.
- Call and cancel class reservation five days ahead of reserved class if holder will not be attending.
- Not reserve a seat and then be a "no-show"
- Be seated 10 minutes before class begins. Be present in the classroom the BRR required time to receive credits.
- Observe all rules of attendance whether or not credit is needed.
- Park on NMAR parking side of the lot. Do not park in front of the businesses on the south side. Carpool when possible.
- Not hold NMAR liable in the event holder is injured while on NMAR property.
NMAR Continuing Education Class Rules
In order to qualify for CE credits, students are required to adhere to the following rules for the duration of each class:
- Turn off all cell phones (off - not vibrate)
- Put away all non-class related reading materials
- Be present for the entire class
- Computers are allowed in class
If these rules are not followed you may be fined or not receive credit for the class.
Missing more than 10 accumulated minutes will result in no credit for the class.
Repeated cell phone disturbance, reading non-class materials or other disrespectful or disruptive behavior may also constitute the denial of credits.
Please remember to register early for classes, especially with popular speakers, as those classes tend to fill up early. Please call (406) 752-4197 to sign up & register for any of the NMAR courses.
-The Education Committee