- Highly motivated, proactive work style and excellent organizational skills
- Fearless ability to confidently lead planning, coordination and execution of communications strategies, marketing, and social media
- Strong written communications and interpersonal skills
- Friendly, trustworthy, creative, and dependable
- High understanding and ease with technology and social media platforms
- Knowledge about the real estate industry is a plus
Education Requirements and Experience
Bachelor’s degree preferred, ideally in communications or related field. A minimum of two years of experience in marketing and communications.
The position is full-time with somewhat flexible hours and based in Kalispell, Montana. There may be infrequent work on evenings, but typically a M-F, 8-5 work week. Compensation for this position will be based on qualifications and experience, with a starting range of $15-$18 an hour. Generous benefits include flexible schedule, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays, health benefits, and Simple IRA with 3% match after one year of employment.
NMAR is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.