NMAR is proud to present a Good Neighbor Award for the year 2023! An award to recognize those who have made an extraordinary impact on their community through volunteer work.
Summary of Criteria and Eligibility
- Nominees must be members of Northwest Montana Association of REALTORS® in good standing.
- Nominees should have contributed to a program that improves the livability of a community. Those activities aren’t limited to real estate or housing issues.
- Nominees should have made a significant contribution of personal time, but contributions of money, materials, or other resources will be considered by the judges as well.
- Nominees will be judged on level of personal contribution, impact of personal contribution, broadness of impact, and the project’s suitability as a role model for other REALTORS®.
- The award is intended to recognize individual contributions, not association- or company-wide efforts. However, if an individual can be singled out as instrumental to the success of a group effort, he or she is eligible. If the achievements of two people (such as a married couple or co-founders of an organization) absolutely cannot be separated, they can enter as a pair and their entry will be considered as one.
- Some portion of the nominee’s community work must have taken place during the time period indicated, but judges will also consider ongoing efforts outside that time frame that demonstrate a depth of commitment.
- Nominees should be able to document the results of their individual involvement through published reports and/or testimonials from the organization they served or the people they helped.
- Nominations must be accompanied by a completed entry form to be considered.
- REALTORS® may nominate themselves or may be nominated by someone else, such as another NMAR member, MAR or the community organization they served.
- Grant awards will only be issued to a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
Rules and Eligibility (PDF)
(If you can't view the above PDF's, the files are attached here in a community)
View Application and Rules and Eligibility
Deadline to submit applications is May 5, 2023 at 8 am.
REALTOR® Winner receives a Good Neighbor Award plaque and $1000 to his/her favorite charity!