Following is the governor’s plan for reopening the state (information courtesy of The Daily Inter Lake) :
Phase 2 (began June 1, 2020)
Gatherings may expand to 50 people.
Individuals and Employers
- Vulnerable populations should continue to follow stay home guidance
- Gyms / Pools / Hot Tubs can become operational.
- In addition to houses of worship, other places of assembly can become operational under the group size restrictions and physical distancing guidelines in this phase.
- Avoid GATHERING in groups of more than 50 people in circumstances that do not readily allow for appropriate physical distancing.
- NON-ESSENTIAL TRAVEL guidelines remain the same as PHASE ONE for individuals traveling into Montana and for Montanans returning home.
- VULNERABLE INDIVIDUALS should continue to adhere to the stay home guidance.
- Continue to ENCOURAGE TELEWORK as much as possible and where feasible but refer to guideline in PHASE ONE when telework is not possible.
- SENIOR LIVING OR ASSISTED LIVING FACILITIES must continue to follow the guidelines of PHASE ONE.
- CHILD CARE FACILITIES can increase capacity if physical distancing guidelines can be implemented.
- ORGANIZED YOUTH ACTIVITIES remain operational and should avoid GATHERING in groups of more than 50 people in circumstances that do not readily allow for appropriate physical distancing.
- ALL BUSINESSES can remain operational and must adhere to physical distancing.
- RESTAURANTS / BARS / BREWERIES / DISTILLERIES / CASINOS remain in the same operational status as PHASE ONE, but with an increase in capacity.
- GYMS / POOLS / HOT TUBS can become operational with reduced capacity and only if they can adhere to strict physical distancing and they exercise frequent sanitation protocols.
- OUTDOOR RECREATION remain in the same operational status as PHASE ONE.
- PLACES OF ASSEMBLY can become operational with reduced capacity and must adhere to physical distancing. Avoid GATHERING in groups of more than 50 people in circumstances that do not readily allow for appropriate physical distancing.
No limit on group size.
Vulnerable populations can resume public interactions, but should practice physical distancing, and continue to take precautionary measures.
Individuals and Employers
- ALL INDIVIDUALS and EMPLOYERS should continue to operate consistent with updated CDC guidelines.
- For ALL INDIVIDUALS there is no limit on group size, however everyone should consider minimizing contact time with others and limit time spent in crowded environments.
- VULNERABLE INDIVIDUALS can resume public interactions, but should practice physical distancing, and continue to take precautionary measures.
- Employers can resume FULL STAFFING of workplaces.
- Visits to SENIOR CARE FACILITIES can resume. Those who interact with residents and patients must be diligent regarding hygiene.
- ALL BUSINESSES / PLACES OF ASSEMBLY can remain fully operational with awareness of physical distancing.
- GYMS / POOLS / HOT TUBS can remain fully operational but must still exercise frequent sanitation protocols.
- OUTDOOR RECREATION Interstate tourism travel resumes. Campground, group-use facilities, playgrounds and visitor centers are fully open.
- There is no limit on GROUP SIZE during this phase, however PHYSICAL DISTANCING should still be observed.
- Continue to follow GUIDELINES FOR ALL PHASES.